To Become a leader in the field of solutions provider, engineering, construction and supplier of electrical, industrial and
electromechanical in KSA.
Our Mission is to fulfill the dreams of our clients to a green reality through our excellent quality bench marking,
innovative technologies, global safety standards, cost effective ways and non-nonsense attitude.
To satisfy the technical requirements and specification of the customer/clients and to support in project demands
in terms of delivery in time. Also, to assist our clients/customers in all stages of project with our engineering and
Our Quality Philosophy:
We believe in “Quantity with Quality” & that will allow us to provide the best service to our Clients.
• A safety supervisor is responsible for the employee’s safety.
• Main safety rules and requirements
• Assist to eliminate unsafe behavior
• Activate accident investigations and reporting and check accuracy of actions.
• Recommend appropriate action to remove or control hazarders and conduct follow the construction
procedures and report all injuries, no matter how minor.
• Instruct safety for all newly hired employees.
• Conduct discipline to the violators of safety regulations. Such punishment includes transfer from one
contract to another or dismissal.
• Responsible to supervise the safety plans.
• Report accidents and safety matters and maintain all records relating to safety which are required.
• Periodically inspect, and instruct maintenance of tools, protection equipment and fire extinguishers etc.
• Conduct accident investigations, recommend appropriate action.
• Control the activities of the safety engineers.